At all times we will endeavour to protect your personal information.
deal with your personal information.
If you need any further information pertaining to a privacy matter, you should contact
us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We respect your privacy
1.1. Integrated Copy Pty Ltd respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
1.2. “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. Collection of personal information
2.1. Integrated Copy Pty Ltd will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
2.2. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
2.3. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
3. How we collect your personal information
4. Use of your personal information
4.1. Integrated Copy Pty Ltd may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
4.2. Integrated Copy Pty Ltd may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
5.1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
5.2. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
5.3. We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Integrated Copy Pty Ltd, www.integratedcopy.com, its customers or third parties.
5.4. Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia. These may include, but are not limited to Australia, USA.
5.5. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
6. Security of your personal information
6.1. Integrated Copy Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
7. Access to your personal information
7.1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com.
7.2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
8. Complaints about privacy
8.1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 39 Meadowview Street, Tingalpa, Brisbane, Queensland 4173, Australia. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
10.1. When you visit our website
When you come to our website (www.integratedcopy.com) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
10.4. Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Integrated Copy Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
processing and delivery of your orders;
generating invoices and receipts;
generating job files;
performing credit checks and credit reporting;
supplying and issuing password and log-in information;
maintaining and managing your account;
debt recovery actions;
dealing with your enquiries and customer service purposes;
market analysis and product analysis and development;
marketing other products and services to you;
and, for any other reasonably expected purpose.
For all other uses or disclosure, we will obtain your consent.
If you do not provide all or part of the information requested, the consequences of
this may be that:
we will not adequately be able to carry out our services to you.
we may not be able to carry out our services to you at all.
What personal information do we need to collect from you?
We may collect information including your name, address, contact phone and e-mail
How do we collect it?
We will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an
unreasonable or intrusive way. This may be by way of online forms, emails or via
We will only collect personal information about an individual, where it is reasonable
and practicable for us to do so, from that individual only.
If we collect personal information about you from someone else, we will take
reasonable steps to ensure that you are aware or have been made aware of the
matters listed above (except to the extent that making you aware of these matters
would pose a serious threat to the life or health of any individual).
We may pass your personal information to other organisations
In the course of providing our services to you, we may disclose your personal
information to other persons or organisations including:
debt recovery agencies;
IT service providers and contractors;
your representatives or legal advisors;
our representatives, legal advisors or other professional advisors;
law enforcement or government bodies;
We will never rent or sell your personal information, including your email address.
Opting out of receiving marketing material
If you don’t want to receive newsletters, marketing promotions and offers, you can
opt out by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will still need to send you essential information, such as invoices and accounts.
Updating your personal information
We take all efforts to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate,
complete and up-to- date. Largely we rely on you for the accuracy and completeness
of the personal information you provide to us. You will need to let us know of any
changes to your personal information so that we can update our records and ensure
our records are accurate. You can update your personal information by logging into
your account online and following the instructions or by emailing us your updated
details at: email@example.com
Secure storage of your personal information
Keeping your personal information secure is a high priority. We take all reasonable
steps to protect your personal information from misuse and loss and from
unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If your information is no longer needed, we take all reasonable steps to destroy or
permanently de-identify your personal information.
Keep your PIN, passwords and any identifying information safe
It is your responsibility to keep your PIN, logins and passwords secure. Anyone who
knows this information can access your account. We accept no responsibility for
personal information disclosed to persons who know your PIN, password or other
Facebook’s custom audiences feature enables you to create an audience using your data such as email addresses and phone numbers. When using Facebook’s custom audiences feature, your data is locally hashed on your system before you upload and pass such data to Facebook to be used to create your custom audience (the “Hashed Data”). Without limiting any agreement between you and Facebook, by clicking “I accept,” passing to Facebook the Hashed Data, or using custom audiences or advertising, you agree to the following:
* You represent and warrant, without limiting anything in these terms, that you have all necessary rights and permissions and a lawful basis to disclose and use the Hashed Data in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry guidelines. If you are using a Facebook identifier to create a custom audience, you must have obtained the identifier directly from the data subject in compliance with these terms.
* If you are providing Hashed Data, you agree to use only provide the agency with data that is owned by you as the advertiser and not to augment or supplement the data with other data except as expressly authorized by Facebook. You represent and warrant that you have the authority to use such data on their behalf and will bind the advertiser to these terms.
* You represent and warrant that the Hashed Data does not relate to data about any individual who has exercised an option that you have, directly or indirectly, committed to honoring or provided to opt out of having that data disclosed and used by you or on your behalf for targeted advertising. To the extent an individual exercises such an opt-out after you have used data relating to that individual to create a custom audience, you will remove that data subject from the custom audience.
* You instruct Facebook to use the Hashed Data for the matching process. Facebook will not share the Hashed Data with third parties or other advertisers and will delete the Hashed Data promptly after the match process is complete. Facebook will maintain the confidentiality and security of the Hashed Data and the collection of Facebook User IDs that comprise the custom audience(s) created from your Hashed Data (“your custom audience(s)”), including by maintaining technical and physical safeguards that are designed to (a) protect the security and integrity of data while it is within Facebook’s systems and (b) guard against the accidental or unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure of data within Facebook’s systems.
* Facebook will not give access to or information about the custom audience(s) to third parties or other advertisers, use your custom audience(s) to append to the information we have about our users or build interest-based profiles, or use your custom audience(s) except to provide services to you, unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
* Facebook may modify, suspend or terminate access to, or discontinue the availability of, the custom audiences feature at any time. You may discontinue your use of the custom audiences feature at any time. You may delete your custom audience(s) from the Facebook system at any time through your account tools.
* You may not sell or transfer custom audiences, or authorize any third party to sell or transfer custom audiences
* These Custom Audiences Terms and, to the extent applicable, the Data Processing Terms, govern the provision by you of Hashed Data to us and your use of the custom audiences feature, and your use of custom audiences for advertising. They do not replace any terms applicable to your purchase of advertising inventory from Facebook (including but not limited to the Facebook Advertising Guidelines at https://www.facebook.com/ad_guidelines.php), and such terms will continue to apply to your ad campaigns targeted to your custom audience. The custom audiences feature is part of “Facebook” under Facebook’s Terms of Service (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms, the “Terms”), and your use of the custom audiences feature (including your use of data) is deemed part of your use of, and actions on, “Facebook.” In the event of any express conflict between these Custom Audiences Terms and the Terms, these Custom Audiences Terms will govern solely with respect to your use of the custom audiences feature and solely to the extent of the conflict. Facebook reserves the right to monitor or audit your compliance with these terms and to update these terms from time to time.
Our contact details
Our contact details are:
Integrated Copy – 39 Meadowview Street, Tingalpa Qld 4173
You are able to request your personal information, the purposes for which it is held,
how it was collected, how it is held, used and disclosed by submitting a request in
If you feel your privacy rights have been breached, you can submit a complaint to us
at: 39 Meadowview Street, Tingalpa Qld 4173
Effective 18 May 2018